D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,281 Fuzz_Ball said: Click to expand... Im gonna assume this is the american version of what i said lol
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,282 Harthacnut said: Wut Click to expand... wut²
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,284 Harthacnut said: Im gonna assume this is the american version of what i said lol Click to expand...
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,286 LeiaSkywalker said: Click to expand... Did ya dance with Elsie boy? Course you did. We all did.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,287 Harthacnut said: 25p got you a packet of space raiders and a freddo with 5p change back in my day Click to expand... But yeah a wheat penny
Harthacnut said: 25p got you a packet of space raiders and a freddo with 5p change back in my day Click to expand... But yeah a wheat penny
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,288 LeiaSkywalker said: Alot of women's clothing robs us of actual pockets so that's kind of a bum deal for you. Plus I never use cash so idk. Click to expand... See this is why I should stick to men.
LeiaSkywalker said: Alot of women's clothing robs us of actual pockets so that's kind of a bum deal for you. Plus I never use cash so idk. Click to expand... See this is why I should stick to men.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,289 Haven't watched Boosh in so long I can't remember it that well. I remember thinking Julian Barrett is somehow more fucked up than Noel Fielding though
Haven't watched Boosh in so long I can't remember it that well. I remember thinking Julian Barrett is somehow more fucked up than Noel Fielding though
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,291 Lurking said: See this is why I should stick to men. Click to expand... Literally?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,292 Howard was pretty amusing. Vince was just more outgoing and accepted. Tommy was another cool character.
Howard was pretty amusing. Vince was just more outgoing and accepted. Tommy was another cool character.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,293 LeiaSkywalker said: Literally? Click to expand... Rummage in their pockets
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,294 Fuck, who's Tommy? The funny looking little guy?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,295 Howard moon is my favourite. Tbh.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,296 A tasty yellow beef, I milk it from my teet. Oh cheese. Oh cheese.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,298 Lurking said: A tasty yellow beef, I milk it from my teet. Oh cheese. Oh cheese. Click to expand... I hate that guy.
Lurking said: A tasty yellow beef, I milk it from my teet. Oh cheese. Oh cheese. Click to expand... I hate that guy.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,299 Harthacnut said: I hate that guy. Click to expand... Just Tommy or all his characters?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,300 When I clean my balls in the shower, I look at myself in the Mirror and go "Look at them shine"