D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,581 My ex messaged me this morning for the first time in over 2 years. Hence my wobble this morning.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,585 BunnyBeeHope said: Want us to get the swallow grave ready? Click to expand... Swallow grave
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,586 Harthacnut said: My ex messaged me this morning for the first time in over 2 years. Hence my wobble this morning. Click to expand... Ah Ciaran
Harthacnut said: My ex messaged me this morning for the first time in over 2 years. Hence my wobble this morning. Click to expand... Ah Ciaran
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,589 Not replied yet. Don't know what to do.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,592 Cannot help you there champ. I have as much skill and luck as an unlucky fox who failed to get into the hen house.
Cannot help you there champ. I have as much skill and luck as an unlucky fox who failed to get into the hen house.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,593 BunnyBeeHope said: Will watching me pull Red's hair help Click to expand... Funnily not
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,594 Well its good you didn't reply straight away and do anything in shock or emotional distress
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,595 BunnyBeeHope said: Will watching me pull Red's hair help Click to expand... *puts hair in handy ponytail* Harthacnut said: Funnily not Click to expand... *takes hair out of ponytail*
BunnyBeeHope said: Will watching me pull Red's hair help Click to expand... *puts hair in handy ponytail* Harthacnut said: Funnily not Click to expand... *takes hair out of ponytail*
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,598 youngbustyredhead said: *puts hair in handy ponytail* *takes hair out of ponytail* Click to expand... Dont not get your hair pulled on my account
youngbustyredhead said: *puts hair in handy ponytail* *takes hair out of ponytail* Click to expand... Dont not get your hair pulled on my account
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,599 I pull my own, but that's mainly because of stress and wanting to be put in my place or something. But seriously, I don't know enough to really comment on your situation.
I pull my own, but that's mainly because of stress and wanting to be put in my place or something. But seriously, I don't know enough to really comment on your situation.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,600 Harthacnut said: Dont not get your hair pulled on my account Click to expand... Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave
Harthacnut said: Dont not get your hair pulled on my account Click to expand... Well I don’t want Hope to end up in a swallow grave