Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,202 Tacos come in many forms. One could argue that a hot dog is a taco.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,204 Maddiemoiselle said: Tacos come in many forms. One could argue that a hot dog is a taco. Click to expand... I dunno about all that
Maddiemoiselle said: Tacos come in many forms. One could argue that a hot dog is a taco. Click to expand... I dunno about all that
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,205 Maddiemoiselle said: Tacos come in many forms. One could argue that a hot dog is a taco. Click to expand... Are you trying to make my head explode?
Maddiemoiselle said: Tacos come in many forms. One could argue that a hot dog is a taco. Click to expand... Are you trying to make my head explode?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,207 Casey86 said: I dunno about all that Click to expand... Tell me I'm wrong. I dare you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,208 BaileyXcX said: Are you trying to make my head explode? Click to expand... Most of the time, yes
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,210 Maddiemoiselle said: Tell me I'm wrong. I dare you Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,211 Next you’re gonna be saying a burger is a sandwich
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,214 Maddiemoiselle said: Guacamole is jam Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,215 Well I'm off to bed, I'm sleepy. You two have a good night
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,216 Maddiemoiselle said: Guacamole is jam Click to expand... That’s grounds for divorce
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,219 Casey86 said: Well I'm off to bed, I'm sleepy. You two have a good night Click to expand... Night night Casey!
Casey86 said: Well I'm off to bed, I'm sleepy. You two have a good night Click to expand... Night night Casey!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 24, 2026 #390,220 BaileyXcX said: That’s grounds for divorce Click to expand... I'm keeping the dog, and the pool table, you can have the rest
BaileyXcX said: That’s grounds for divorce Click to expand... I'm keeping the dog, and the pool table, you can have the rest