youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,841 vanilla_hips said: Do they like you??? Click to expand... I mean they don’t dislike me, I don’t think
vanilla_hips said: Do they like you??? Click to expand... I mean they don’t dislike me, I don’t think
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,842 youngbustyredhead said: I mean they don’t dislike me, I don’t think Click to expand... Because bust.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,844 youngbustyredhead said: Officially and unofficially, yes We’re doing the unofficial ones Click to expand... There's definitely less interesting stuff to work through.
youngbustyredhead said: Officially and unofficially, yes We’re doing the unofficial ones Click to expand... There's definitely less interesting stuff to work through.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,845 Oh that kind of liking lol I’d rather not think about it To his credit he hasn’t made comments directly to me
Oh that kind of liking lol I’d rather not think about it To his credit he hasn’t made comments directly to me
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,846 BunnyBeeHope said: Do they wash? Click to expand... Valid question.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,847 BunnyBeeHope said: Do they wash? Click to expand... I haven’t noticed any signs that they don’t
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,849 College boys ya know. Axe spray isn't a shower
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,850 youngbustyredhead said: To his credit he hasn’t made comments directly to me Click to expand... I bet he imagines things.
youngbustyredhead said: To his credit he hasn’t made comments directly to me Click to expand... I bet he imagines things.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,851 vanilla_hips said: I bet he imagines things. Click to expand... Why do you put this out there
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,852 BunnyBeeHope said: College boys ya know. Axe spray isn't a shower Click to expand... They’re both athletes so I think I’d notice a funk if they didn’t wash
BunnyBeeHope said: College boys ya know. Axe spray isn't a shower Click to expand... They’re both athletes so I think I’d notice a funk if they didn’t wash
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,853 youngbustyredhead said: Why do you put this out there Click to expand... Men = cavemen
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,854 Ya but I don’t want to think about ittttt
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,855 Ok Hope, Maddie, let’s go give this report
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,856 youngbustyredhead said: They’re both athletes Click to expand... That's probably the only reason they made it into college.
youngbustyredhead said: They’re both athletes Click to expand... That's probably the only reason they made it into college.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,857 vanilla_hips said: That's probably the only reason they made it into college. Click to expand... Wouldn’t be surprised for the one guy Other guy is ok
vanilla_hips said: That's probably the only reason they made it into college. Click to expand... Wouldn’t be surprised for the one guy Other guy is ok
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #392,860 *Amber shows up 10 minutes after I leave *