D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,001 BunnyBeeHope said: God I love meatballs Click to expand... Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD)
BunnyBeeHope said: God I love meatballs Click to expand... Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,002 VforFremch said: Oh yeah I knew that, I love that Canada successfully blamed Hawaï for it Click to expand... It's one of the many war crimes we've committed over the years
VforFremch said: Oh yeah I knew that, I love that Canada successfully blamed Hawaï for it Click to expand... It's one of the many war crimes we've committed over the years
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,003 Maddiemoiselle said: Also bad pizza Click to expand... I have no strong feelings about it but I like winding Wonders up
Maddiemoiselle said: Also bad pizza Click to expand... I have no strong feelings about it but I like winding Wonders up
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,004 OKAY LISTEN UP EVERYONE, MY NEGOTIATION SKILLS PROVED SUCCESSFUL, PIZZA TONIGHT
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,005 Maddiemoiselle said: It's one of the many war crimes we've committed over the years Click to expand... This and the canned food in WW1
Maddiemoiselle said: It's one of the many war crimes we've committed over the years Click to expand... This and the canned food in WW1
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,006 VforFremch said: Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD) Click to expand... No Hannibal action
VforFremch said: Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD) Click to expand... No Hannibal action
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,007 BunnyBeeHope said: I have no strong feelings about it but I like winding Wonders up Click to expand... I don't mind pineapple on a loaded/deluxe pizza. But just ham and pineapple. Gross.
BunnyBeeHope said: I have no strong feelings about it but I like winding Wonders up Click to expand... I don't mind pineapple on a loaded/deluxe pizza. But just ham and pineapple. Gross.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,008 BunnyBeeHope said: No Hannibal action Click to expand... Don’t worrry no human meat
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,010 Red is about to discover some flagrancy
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,011 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't mind pineapple on a loaded/deluxe pizza. But just ham and pineapple. Gross. Click to expand... Tbh, I kinda did a pineapple olives pizza like Deadpool in the movie. Was good and my ancestors will probably wait for me with guns when I die
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't mind pineapple on a loaded/deluxe pizza. But just ham and pineapple. Gross. Click to expand... Tbh, I kinda did a pineapple olives pizza like Deadpool in the movie. Was good and my ancestors will probably wait for me with guns when I die
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,012 BunnyBeeHope said: Pinapple in a burger is insanity though Click to expand... Thats illegal
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,013 BunnyBeeHope said: There's potato pizza because ireland Click to expand... With Guinness sauce?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,014 BunnyBeeHope said: There's potato pizza because ireland Click to expand... Oh. Would be a shame if someone took some of those potatoes
BunnyBeeHope said: There's potato pizza because ireland Click to expand... Oh. Would be a shame if someone took some of those potatoes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,015 I really dont like olives the taste makes me gag
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,016 BunnyBeeHope said: There's potato pizza because ireland Click to expand... Damn, we do have a raclette pizza here (potatoes and cheese with onions)
BunnyBeeHope said: There's potato pizza because ireland Click to expand... Damn, we do have a raclette pizza here (potatoes and cheese with onions)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,017 BunnyBeeHope said: I really dont like olives the taste makes me gag Click to expand... There's a joke here
BunnyBeeHope said: I really dont like olives the taste makes me gag Click to expand... There's a joke here
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,018 VforFremch said: Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD) Click to expand... Definitely filthy Bad V
VforFremch said: Well, maybe someday I’ll cook meatballs for you (NO FILTH GODDAMIT, I AM TALKING FOOD) Click to expand... Definitely filthy Bad V
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,019 vanilla_hips said: With Guinness sauce? Click to expand... There's Guinness bread which is delicious
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,020 Tash26 said: Definitely filthy Bad V Click to expand...