Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,721 BaileyXcX said: The time they all had “snork juice” The time they had Leslie’s campaign thing at the ice rink Click to expand... I can accept that. I also would have accepted.. "Tom N. Haverford?? He collects globes! His favourite movie...is books!!!"
BaileyXcX said: The time they all had “snork juice” The time they had Leslie’s campaign thing at the ice rink Click to expand... I can accept that. I also would have accepted.. "Tom N. Haverford?? He collects globes! His favourite movie...is books!!!"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,722 Too many But those are the ones I think of I cried when they were trying to walk on ice and “get on your feet” kept playing over and over
Too many But those are the ones I think of I cried when they were trying to walk on ice and “get on your feet” kept playing over and over
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,725 Maddiemoiselle said: Also any scene with jean ralphio Click to expand... And Mona Lisa “Money pwease”
Maddiemoiselle said: Also any scene with jean ralphio Click to expand... And Mona Lisa “Money pwease”
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,727 BaileyXcX said: Omg this tho Click to expand... I saw this!!! It's so hard to be country
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,729 Maddiemoiselle said: I saw this!!! It's so hard to be country Click to expand... They didn’t say a got-damn thang bout putting on my boots!
Maddiemoiselle said: I saw this!!! It's so hard to be country Click to expand... They didn’t say a got-damn thang bout putting on my boots!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,730 Casey86 said: Boobs, butts and whatnot Click to expand... & Casey!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,732 Maddiemoiselle said: & Casey! Click to expand... I mean I guess I could be included
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,733 BaileyXcX said: Casey What about boots tho? Click to expand... No. Seriously. You can't do that!!!!!! cause of woke
BaileyXcX said: Casey What about boots tho? Click to expand... No. Seriously. You can't do that!!!!!! cause of woke
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,734 BaileyXcX said: Casey What about boots tho? Click to expand... What kinda boots? I only wear steel toe work boots lol.
BaileyXcX said: Casey What about boots tho? Click to expand... What kinda boots? I only wear steel toe work boots lol.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,736 Casey86 said: What kinda boots? I only wear steel toe work boots lol. Click to expand... Ice cold beer boots of course! Perfect for feeding your dog and kissing your fish
Casey86 said: What kinda boots? I only wear steel toe work boots lol. Click to expand... Ice cold beer boots of course! Perfect for feeding your dog and kissing your fish
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,737 Casey86 said: How are you two doing? Click to expand... I’m actually hoping I have Covid Yes I know that’s fucked up but I need an explanation I can live with
Casey86 said: How are you two doing? Click to expand... I’m actually hoping I have Covid Yes I know that’s fucked up but I need an explanation I can live with
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,738 BaileyXcX said: Ice cold beer boots of course! Perfect for feeding your dog and kissing your fish Click to expand... I don't drink though lol and don't have fish
BaileyXcX said: Ice cold beer boots of course! Perfect for feeding your dog and kissing your fish Click to expand... I don't drink though lol and don't have fish
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,739 Casey86 said: I don't drink though lol and don't have fish Click to expand... Well that's good. You're unaffected by woke then
Casey86 said: I don't drink though lol and don't have fish Click to expand... Well that's good. You're unaffected by woke then
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Feb 26, 2026 #393,740 BaileyXcX said: I’m actually hoping I have Covid Yes I know that’s fucked up but I need an explanation I can live with Click to expand... Ehh covid is just a bad flu and you trying to miss work or something lol
BaileyXcX said: I’m actually hoping I have Covid Yes I know that’s fucked up but I need an explanation I can live with Click to expand... Ehh covid is just a bad flu and you trying to miss work or something lol