BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,302 It is here too In N Out you can get a burger fries and a drink for $10 and I consider that a bargain
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,303 I think a medium big mac meal is around 14 quid
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,304 BunnyBeeHope said: I think a medium big mac meal is around 14 quid Click to expand... That sounds about right
BunnyBeeHope said: I think a medium big mac meal is around 14 quid Click to expand... That sounds about right
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,305 BaileyXcX said: Where do you eat that's less than $8? Click to expand... I was doing a sarcasm
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,307 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 491637 Click to expand... Tell us all your troubles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,308 Maddiemoiselle said: I was doing a sarcasm Click to expand... Touché Madison Touché
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,311 BunnyBeeHope said: Bailey knows all my troubles Click to expand... Bailey is the best
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,314 Maddiemoiselle said: I was doing a sarcasm Click to expand... Ya need to leave the sarcasm to the professional young grasshopper
Maddiemoiselle said: I was doing a sarcasm Click to expand... Ya need to leave the sarcasm to the professional young grasshopper
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,315 SeriouslySadie said: Ya need to leave the sarcasm to the professional young grasshopper Click to expand... Go goon yourself goober
SeriouslySadie said: Ya need to leave the sarcasm to the professional young grasshopper Click to expand... Go goon yourself goober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,316 Maddiemoiselle said: Go goon yourself goober Click to expand... Goonber…
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,318 SeriouslySadie said: Goonber… Click to expand... I did earlier
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,319 Maddiemoiselle said: Do. Not. Eye. Roll. Me. Click to expand... I. Will. Eye. Roll. You. Again. Right. Now
Maddiemoiselle said: Do. Not. Eye. Roll. Me. Click to expand... I. Will. Eye. Roll. You. Again. Right. Now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,320 SeriouslySadie said: I. Will. Eye. Roll. You. Again. Right. Now Click to expand... I knew you were gonna do that. So predictable
SeriouslySadie said: I. Will. Eye. Roll. You. Again. Right. Now Click to expand... I knew you were gonna do that. So predictable