youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,143 BunnyBeeHope said: Does anyone's phones auto capitalise Hope? Click to expand... Mine does
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,145 ConsciousNobody said: My phone auto corrects How to Hoe. Click to expand... Hmmm.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,146 youngbustyredhead said: Mine does Click to expand... Mine does. Too.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,147 vanilla_hips said: Hmmm. Click to expand... Yes you. I see through ... s.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,148 BunnyBeeHope said: Mwhahaha Click to expand... Take over our phones bb(girl)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,151 BunnyBeeHope said: Does anyone's phones auto capitalise Hope? Click to expand... "Hoooooope" is something my phone remembers
BunnyBeeHope said: Does anyone's phones auto capitalise Hope? Click to expand... "Hoooooope" is something my phone remembers
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,152 My phone knows "Good mooring" and "hnnghhh"
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,153 Ive done so much math in my life career. I Like words better. I like to talk off your ear. Lolz
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,155 Maddiemoiselle said: "Hoooooope you dirty fucking slut" is something my phone remembers Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle said: "Hoooooope you dirty fucking slut" is something my phone remembers Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,156 Also if I click on the blur thing on here it suggests cunnilingus loool
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,157 The food is extra delicious, the distractions paid off.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,158 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran I done maths last night and figured out this thread is 9% of all posts on fcn Click to expand... This makes sense now.
BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran I done maths last night and figured out this thread is 9% of all posts on fcn Click to expand... This makes sense now.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,159 BunnyBeeHope said: Maddie is it Click to expand... So we run away from her as she tries to tag us?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #397,160 BunnyBeeHope said: Maddie is it Click to expand... Hmm???