PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,421 BaileyXcX said: What are y’all up to today? Click to expand... Bailey.......
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,422 BaileyXcX said: What are y’all up to today? Click to expand... Grapes.... Sun and kids.....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,423 AmberWarning said: Thank you ! Love yours too I’m ok today thanks how about you? Click to expand... I’m in shock to be up this early on a Saturday I need to get a few things for work I think. Thought it was going to rain all day. Would rather be eating chocolate
AmberWarning said: Thank you ! Love yours too I’m ok today thanks how about you? Click to expand... I’m in shock to be up this early on a Saturday I need to get a few things for work I think. Thought it was going to rain all day. Would rather be eating chocolate
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,424 PlayfullDude said: Bailey....... Click to expand... Hiya dude. How’s you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,425 BaileyXcX said: Hi Casey how are you Click to expand... I'm doing good, just chilling in bed with the pup. How are you?
BaileyXcX said: Hi Casey how are you Click to expand... I'm doing good, just chilling in bed with the pup. How are you?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,427 BaileyXcX said: Hiya dude. How’s you? Click to expand... Good, Tired. busy.... Missed everyone here for a while.... You?
BaileyXcX said: Hiya dude. How’s you? Click to expand... Good, Tired. busy.... Missed everyone here for a while.... You?
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,428 Casey86 said: Hey Vael Hey Amber Click to expand... Hey man
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,429 I slept poorly. Not sure why. Had a weird dream and woke up laughing, thus my being up so early
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,430 Was sposed to rain all day here but the sun sure is out
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,434 PlayfullDude said: Hey man Click to expand... Hey dude
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,435 BaileyXcX said: I slept poorly. Not sure why. Had a weird dream and woke up laughing, thus my being up so early Click to expand... At least you woke up laughing
BaileyXcX said: I slept poorly. Not sure why. Had a weird dream and woke up laughing, thus my being up so early Click to expand... At least you woke up laughing
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,438 Casey86 said: At least you woke up laughing Click to expand... Great point!
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,439 BaileyXcX said: I slept poorly. Not sure why. Had a weird dream and woke up laughing, thus my being up so early Click to expand... I have so many fucked up insane dreams... love them. if they were movies they would be epics.
BaileyXcX said: I slept poorly. Not sure why. Had a weird dream and woke up laughing, thus my being up so early Click to expand... I have so many fucked up insane dreams... love them. if they were movies they would be epics.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,440 Casey86 said: Hey dude Click to expand... how you doin