D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,181 I finally saw Thunderbolts* last night
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,182 Harthacnut said: I finally saw Thunderbolts* last night Click to expand... Did you enjoy?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,183 AmberWarning said: Did you enjoy? Click to expand... Best Marvel film I've seen in a while.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,184 Harthacnut said: Best Marvel film I've seen in a while. Click to expand... If you have Disney+ I’d recommend Wonder Man it’s very good
Harthacnut said: Best Marvel film I've seen in a while. Click to expand... If you have Disney+ I’d recommend Wonder Man it’s very good
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,186 @VforFremch I failed. Made cauliflower cheese and was going to post it on your cooking thread but forgot till I’d eaten most of it haha
@VforFremch I failed. Made cauliflower cheese and was going to post it on your cooking thread but forgot till I’d eaten most of it haha
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,187 AmberWarning said: @VforFremch I failed. Made cauliflower cheese and was going to post it on your cooking thread but forgot till I’d eaten most of it haha Click to expand... It’s okayyyyy hope it was goooood
AmberWarning said: @VforFremch I failed. Made cauliflower cheese and was going to post it on your cooking thread but forgot till I’d eaten most of it haha Click to expand... It’s okayyyyy hope it was goooood
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,188 VforFremch said: It’s okayyyyy hope it was goooood Click to expand... It was deeeelicious
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,190 AmberWarning said: It was deeeelicious Click to expand... Dee-licious?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,192 VforFremch said: Dee-licious? Click to expand... I’ve heard she is yes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,193 You're all still vulgar then I see.