Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,742 Harthacnut said: I think you'll find the Chalamet will be fully operational,by the time your academy awards get there. Click to expand... No
Harthacnut said: I think you'll find the Chalamet will be fully operational,by the time your academy awards get there. Click to expand... No
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,745 See? I’ve practically seen them. I know all the lines
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,748 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 492866 Click to expand... I have no rebuttal for this
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,749 The academy awards, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,750 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 492866 Click to expand... I don't get it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,752 Harthacnut said: The academy awards, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany Click to expand... Are you mad bc chris rock isn’t presenting this year?
Harthacnut said: The academy awards, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany Click to expand... Are you mad bc chris rock isn’t presenting this year?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,753 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... He got to nail her in the back of her trailer, ha,that rhymes
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... He got to nail her in the back of her trailer, ha,that rhymes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,756 BaileyXcX said: Are you mad bc chris rock isn’t presenting this year? Click to expand... I prefer Kris Pebble
BaileyXcX said: Are you mad bc chris rock isn’t presenting this year? Click to expand... I prefer Kris Pebble
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,757 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't get it Click to expand... He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,758 BunnyBeeHope said: He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly Click to expand... Ok well that’s douchey
BunnyBeeHope said: He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly Click to expand... Ok well that’s douchey
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,759 BunnyBeeHope said: He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly Click to expand... This made me understand it even less
BunnyBeeHope said: He insulted opera and ballet in an interview this week and talked about how he will lose "14 cents" talking about it Hes a basic bitch basicly Click to expand... This made me understand it even less