D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,961 I am legit scared for my children and myself at this point. It won’t stop me from going out but I’m scared
I am legit scared for my children and myself at this point. It won’t stop me from going out but I’m scared
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,963 Yeah, interesting times or whatever that saying is. Will admit though, wish that knobheads in number 10 didn't send our stuff to the Middle East.
Yeah, interesting times or whatever that saying is. Will admit though, wish that knobheads in number 10 didn't send our stuff to the Middle East.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,966 gottie said: View attachment 493190 Click to expand... Oh god see a doctor quick
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,967 BunnyBeeHope said: They shot and killed the suspect in Michigan Click to expand... I heard that.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,968 He’s just helping us change the subject
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,969 gottie said: View attachment 493190 Click to expand... What about you put that in the meat grinder?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,970 I need a medical examination, wanna do my paperwork with me?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,973 Nah imma be off tonight, enough anger already no need to be around. Have a great evening everyone cya tomorrow
Nah imma be off tonight, enough anger already no need to be around. Have a great evening everyone cya tomorrow
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,974 Sweet dreams champ. I recommend a nice bath. Cider. Some chicken.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,975 VforFremch said: Nah imma be off tonight, enough anger already no need to be around. Have a great evening everyone cya tomorrow Click to expand... Play toxic commandos and turn your brain off
VforFremch said: Nah imma be off tonight, enough anger already no need to be around. Have a great evening everyone cya tomorrow Click to expand... Play toxic commandos and turn your brain off
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,976 gottie said: View attachment 493190 Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 12, 2026 #402,978 BaileyXcX said: Click to expand... Not tempted so?