Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,641 BaileyXcX said: Love y’all. I’m going night night now Click to expand... Night night!!
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,642 BaileyXcX said: Also I’m berry sleepy and have to get up early but I need y’all to do me a favour Click to expand... Get some rest and I hope the job fair goes well BaileyXcX said: Give Hope the biggest hugs you can muster. I mean super duper big hugs. And tell her how wonderful she is and how much she means and matters. Not bc I said so, but bc it’s true. And she just needs to be reminded Please and thank you Click to expand... Will do BaileyXcX said: Love y’all. I’m going night night now Click to expand... Love ya too Goodnight and sleep well Bailey
BaileyXcX said: Also I’m berry sleepy and have to get up early but I need y’all to do me a favour Click to expand... Get some rest and I hope the job fair goes well BaileyXcX said: Give Hope the biggest hugs you can muster. I mean super duper big hugs. And tell her how wonderful she is and how much she means and matters. Not bc I said so, but bc it’s true. And she just needs to be reminded Please and thank you Click to expand... Will do BaileyXcX said: Love y’all. I’m going night night now Click to expand... Love ya too Goodnight and sleep well Bailey
D Deleted member 1493608 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,643 It’s like a whole new language in here
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,644 FreedomFries said: It’s like a whole new language in here Click to expand... Wicky?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,645 FreedomFries said: It’s like a whole new language in here Click to expand... Boogers
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,647 Maddiemoiselle said: Boogers Click to expand... Boohoo ger-hers
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,648 *looks at the clock* best I better get sleeping before the next wave of humans gets on.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,649 Tender_n_Crispy said: *looks at the clock* best I better get sleeping before the next wave of humans gets on. Click to expand... Hello fellow human
Tender_n_Crispy said: *looks at the clock* best I better get sleeping before the next wave of humans gets on. Click to expand... Hello fellow human
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,658 Lurking said: View attachment 493466 Need to go shopping. Click to expand... Whats this