BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,861 AmberWarning said: Apollo 13 is amazing Click to expand... It is excellent
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,862 I get some people loved it. I just never cared for it.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,864 George Miller should of won for Fury Road and babe
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,865 BunnyBeeHope said: George Miller should of won for Fury Road and babe Click to expand... Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol
BunnyBeeHope said: George Miller should of won for Fury Road and babe Click to expand... Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,866 Can't recommend GOT even though I loved it, the last season is that bad. Worst fall in quality ever
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,867 youngbustyredhead said: Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol Click to expand... And Happy Feet!
youngbustyredhead said: Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol Click to expand... And Happy Feet!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,868 youngbustyredhead said: Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol Click to expand... Not an obvious connection
youngbustyredhead said: Ok I googled this and did not realize that the same guy was responsible for Mad Max and Babe lol Click to expand... Not an obvious connection
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,869 Postman helped inspire fallout New Vegas so it must be good.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,870 BunnyBeeHope said: And Happy Feet! Click to expand... Whaaaat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,874 BunnyBeeHope said: Hes also a doctor, like medical doctor Click to expand... Whaaaaaaaaaaaat
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,875 Babe and Happy Feet I can see But fury road ???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,876 Yeah I watched a thing about him he funded the first Mad Max while working as a doctor
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,877 OMG he also did Witches of Eastwick which was partly filmed in Marblehead where my grandmother lives and mom was born!!!!!
OMG he also did Witches of Eastwick which was partly filmed in Marblehead where my grandmother lives and mom was born!!!!!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,878 BunnyBeeHope said: Can't recommend GOT even though I loved it, the last season is that bad. Worst fall in quality ever Click to expand... This is why i havent watched it, why would I wanna watch it just to be disappointed at the end
BunnyBeeHope said: Can't recommend GOT even though I loved it, the last season is that bad. Worst fall in quality ever Click to expand... This is why i havent watched it, why would I wanna watch it just to be disappointed at the end
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,879 youngbustyredhead said: OMG he also did Witches of Eastwick which was partly filmed in Marblehead where my grandmother lives and mom was born!!!!! Click to expand... I’ve seen that movie
youngbustyredhead said: OMG he also did Witches of Eastwick which was partly filmed in Marblehead where my grandmother lives and mom was born!!!!! Click to expand... I’ve seen that movie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,880 He was robbed! Fury Road is not only a great film but its an insane amount of stunts and practical effects with no injuries on set That is directing
He was robbed! Fury Road is not only a great film but its an insane amount of stunts and practical effects with no injuries on set That is directing