Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,961 SophUKYis said: Talk like that more Click to expand... With butter. I spread it reallll good Lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,963 Maddiemoiselle said: Cum Click to expand... No it was definitely butter
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,964 AmberWarning said: No it was definitely butter Click to expand... Oh that's good too
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,965 AmberWarning said: No it was definitely butter Click to expand... For now
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,966 SophUKYis said: For now Click to expand... 🕰
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,970 Maddiemoiselle said: I. Want. Coffee. Click to expand... I’ve literally just finished a cup, last mouthful about a second before I read this Get coffee
Maddiemoiselle said: I. Want. Coffee. Click to expand... I’ve literally just finished a cup, last mouthful about a second before I read this Get coffee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,971 AmberWarning said: I’ve literally just finished a cup, last mouthful about a second before I read this Get coffee Click to expand... I have coffee!!
AmberWarning said: I’ve literally just finished a cup, last mouthful about a second before I read this Get coffee Click to expand... I have coffee!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,976 Maddiemoiselle said: Not chips??? Click to expand... We have both lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,978 AmberWarning said: We have both lol Click to expand... EXPLAIN THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,980 Oh okay that's actually interesting! I had no idea!