BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,401 Zombie by the cranberries is the best Irish song ever according to the radio
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,402 Can't argue with the Irish on the best irish song by the Irish
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,404 BunnyBeeHope said: Zombie by the cranberries is the best Irish song ever according to the radio Click to expand... I mean it is good, but seems a stretch
BunnyBeeHope said: Zombie by the cranberries is the best Irish song ever according to the radio Click to expand... I mean it is good, but seems a stretch
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,405 I was surprised with a Kingfishr song being number 8
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,406 SeriouslySadie said: I mean it is good, but seems a stretch Click to expand... You've got the washing machine on the wrong setting then.
SeriouslySadie said: I mean it is good, but seems a stretch Click to expand... You've got the washing machine on the wrong setting then.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,407 Aslan were number 6 that made me happy my favourite Irish band
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,408 Surely thin lizzy should occupy the whole top 10
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,409 Harthacnut said: You've got the washing machine on the wrong setting then. Click to expand... I wash all mine in the sink, gotta save the pennies
Harthacnut said: You've got the washing machine on the wrong setting then. Click to expand... I wash all mine in the sink, gotta save the pennies
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,410 The only thin lizzy song I heard was in the 70s but I didn't hear the whole list
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,411 BunnyBeeHope said: The only thin lizzy song I heard was in the 70s but I didn't hear the whole list Click to expand... Outrage.
BunnyBeeHope said: The only thin lizzy song I heard was in the 70s but I didn't hear the whole list Click to expand... Outrage.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,413 SeriouslySadie said: I wash all mine in the sink, gotta save the pennies Click to expand... With all your plates and shit?
SeriouslySadie said: I wash all mine in the sink, gotta save the pennies Click to expand... With all your plates and shit?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,414 SeriouslySadie said: I don’t think I know a Thin Lizzy song Click to expand... 100% you do.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,416 BunnyBeeHope said: There's a little moo around Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,417 Harthacnut said: With all your plates and shit? Click to expand... Noooo, they are disposables, gotta save the pennies
Harthacnut said: With all your plates and shit? Click to expand... Noooo, they are disposables, gotta save the pennies
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,418 If sadie doesn't know boys are back in town I'd be amazed
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,419 SeriouslySadie said: Noooo, they are disposables, gotta save the pennies Click to expand... Surely would cost more to keep buying disposable plates?
SeriouslySadie said: Noooo, they are disposables, gotta save the pennies Click to expand... Surely would cost more to keep buying disposable plates?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 16, 2026 #405,420 VforFremch said: Ciaran is mean Click to expand... Suck my scrotum.