Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,241 SeriouslySadie said: At least ya weren’t sat in it, positives n all Click to expand... Haha nope thankfully I wasn't and my friends and I had a good laugh at it
SeriouslySadie said: At least ya weren’t sat in it, positives n all Click to expand... Haha nope thankfully I wasn't and my friends and I had a good laugh at it
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,242 it was angled parking, they were going the wrong way and just drove right into the driver side... minor damage but didn't get my car back for a month
it was angled parking, they were going the wrong way and just drove right into the driver side... minor damage but didn't get my car back for a month
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,243 Curvylily said: it was angled parking, they were going the wrong way and just drove right into the driver side... minor damage but didn't get my car back for a month Click to expand... That's crazy to be without your car for that long
Curvylily said: it was angled parking, they were going the wrong way and just drove right into the driver side... minor damage but didn't get my car back for a month Click to expand... That's crazy to be without your car for that long
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,248 BaileyXcX said: FOXY Click to expand... Bailey! BaileyXcX said: It's about damn time Click to expand... Lol BaileyXcX said: Please back me up on this Click to expand... What are we backing up?
BaileyXcX said: FOXY Click to expand... Bailey! BaileyXcX said: It's about damn time Click to expand... Lol BaileyXcX said: Please back me up on this Click to expand... What are we backing up?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,249 FoxInTheSnow said: Bailey! Lol What are we backing up? Click to expand... One Battle After Another
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,250 Hi yall. I just skipped 40+ pages of horn and other stuff. Anything important being discussed ?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,251 BaileyXcX said: One Battle After Another Click to expand... Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl
BaileyXcX said: One Battle After Another Click to expand... Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,252 BaileyXcX said: One Battle After Another Click to expand... Deserved winner
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,253 FoxInTheSnow said: Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl Click to expand... She is a sinner girl. Just like Sadie
FoxInTheSnow said: Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl Click to expand... She is a sinner girl. Just like Sadie
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,254 FoxInTheSnow said: Hopefully had a rental for a month Click to expand... unfortunately... i did not. i changed that in my insurance now.
FoxInTheSnow said: Hopefully had a rental for a month Click to expand... unfortunately... i did not. i changed that in my insurance now.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,255 FoxInTheSnow said: Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl Click to expand... I am Sinners didn't have one bad scene. What about One Battle After Another?
FoxInTheSnow said: Greatest movie of 2025 But I thought you were more of a Sinners girl Click to expand... I am Sinners didn't have one bad scene. What about One Battle After Another?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,257 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hi yall. I just skipped 40+ pages of horn and other stuff. Anything important being discussed ? Click to expand... You know it would be cool if you could throw everything you missed in to Chat GPT and it summarized it
Tender_n_Crispy said: Hi yall. I just skipped 40+ pages of horn and other stuff. Anything important being discussed ? Click to expand... You know it would be cool if you could throw everything you missed in to Chat GPT and it summarized it
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,258 BaileyXcX said: I am Sinners didn't have one bad scene. What about One Battle After Another? Click to expand... Nope cant think of any
BaileyXcX said: I am Sinners didn't have one bad scene. What about One Battle After Another? Click to expand... Nope cant think of any
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,259 FoxInTheSnow said: You know it would be cool if you could throw everything you missed in to Chat GPT and it summarized it Click to expand... its the thought that matters
FoxInTheSnow said: You know it would be cool if you could throw everything you missed in to Chat GPT and it summarized it Click to expand... its the thought that matters
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,260 FoxInTheSnow said: Nope cant think of any Click to expand...