BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,581 Harthacnut said: Looks like teletext Click to expand... What's that?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,582 All I know is, the wind is ruining this sunshine.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,583 BunnyBeeHope said: The vaccine for it is fairly new only young kids would have it Click to expand... And some adults aren’t aware of the threat and aren’t vaccinating their kids/teens
BunnyBeeHope said: The vaccine for it is fairly new only young kids would have it Click to expand... And some adults aren’t aware of the threat and aren’t vaccinating their kids/teens
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,584 Harthacnut said: @BunnyBeeHope , say it aint true? Click to expand... It is me
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,585 BunnyBeeHope said: What's that? Click to expand... Say it aint so
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,586 Harthacnut said: Say it aint so Click to expand... I will not go
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,587 BunnyBeeHope said: Carry the 1 Click to expand... I’m dumb I don’t understand
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,588 VforFremch said: View attachment 494072 Work is fun Click to expand... That is over my head
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,589 Since you're the Easter bunny, reduce the price of chocolate eggs.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,590 Harthacnut said: Say it aint so Click to expand... Nah I know I just wanted to make you feel old
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,591 BunnyBeeHope said: Nah I know I just wanted to make you feel old Click to expand... Rood
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,592 VforFremch said: I’m dumb I don’t understand Click to expand... Maths joke
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,593 VforFremch said: Rood Click to expand... Redundant as well. Already feel old.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,594 BunnyBeeHope said: Maths joke Click to expand... I’m dumb in maths
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,595 Anyways I’ll try to be productive
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,596 SophUKYis said: Also hello Work was hard Click to expand... Hugs
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,597 BunnyBeeHope said: Nah I know I just wanted to make you feel old Click to expand... Fucken funny
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,598 Have a great afternoon/morning everyone
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,599 VforFremch said: Have a great afternoon/morning everyone Click to expand... you too