BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,661 I will make a list of topics I feel I can contribute to End of list
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,662 BaileyXcX said: How is everyone Click to expand... I can't speak for everyone. Wait. I can. And I will. We are good. We are the collective. We are the Borg. Or something How's baileyeyeyeyyeyeyeye?
BaileyXcX said: How is everyone Click to expand... I can't speak for everyone. Wait. I can. And I will. We are good. We are the collective. We are the Borg. Or something How's baileyeyeyeyyeyeyeye?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,663 BaileyXcX said: I will make a list of topics I feel I can contribute to Being a little cutie End of list Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: I will make a list of topics I feel I can contribute to Being a little cutie End of list Click to expand...
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,666 BaileyXcX said: How is everyone Click to expand... Doing ok. You?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,667 I think noodles, sausages and chicken skewers for tea.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,668 Curvylily said: Doing ok. You? Click to expand... Hey Lily. I’m ok. Hungry and sleepy. But busy
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,673 I hope y’all have lovely whatever is left of your day Going to lunch
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,675 Hey Bailey Enjoy your lunch Maybe get noodles
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,676 Love to Brought taco salad today Which is just crushed up tacos in a bowl lol