D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,761 SeriouslySadie said: Get in that pool, do some lengths Click to expand... It’s too cold for now soon. But sports doesn’t really help if I’m not in calorie deficit
SeriouslySadie said: Get in that pool, do some lengths Click to expand... It’s too cold for now soon. But sports doesn’t really help if I’m not in calorie deficit
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,762 VforFremch said: Instead of rich sauce for the pork chops, I have some pickles caviar Click to expand... Ya lost me at pickles
VforFremch said: Instead of rich sauce for the pork chops, I have some pickles caviar Click to expand... Ya lost me at pickles
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,763 Maddiemoiselle said: Sounds wet Click to expand... Goooobz
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,764 SeriouslySadie said: Goooobz Click to expand... Goooooby
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,766 Harthacnut said: Blank Click to expand... Cheque? Ya treating us all I presume
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,767 SeriouslySadie said: Cheque? Ya treating us all I presume Click to expand... It's about time
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,770 Harthacnut said: My presence is your gift. Click to expand... Not to sound gay or anything but ya. Kinda true tbh
Harthacnut said: My presence is your gift. Click to expand... Not to sound gay or anything but ya. Kinda true tbh
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,771 SeriouslySadie said: Christmas came very early this year Click to expand... Heh. "came very early"
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,774 Harthacnut said: I'll come wherever you want Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,776 @Harthacnut my new pfp was chosen by @BunnyBeeHope, I decline the responsibility
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,777 Also, seems like Vman did already just at the thought
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,778 Oh , now I get the T Rex thing, never noticed. Ha