Have a good dayWelp I’m gonna try getting to twerk
Love y’all
Have a good night if I’m not here anymore when you go to sleepHave a great day.... Heading off to bed soon.
Have a good dayWelp I’m gonna try getting to twerk
Love y’all
Have a good night if I’m not here anymore when you go to sleepHave a great day.... Heading off to bed soon.
I'll be asleep in 10 mins I feelHave a good day
Have a good night if I’m not here anymore when you go to sleep
Oh that’s who it is !I just noticed Hugo is called 'blocked_User' now
2 hours leftHave sweet sleepies Dude
Have a great day at twerk V Dogg
I wondered that too..... Was it lovinghusband or something?Oh that’s who it is !
I hardly new him, but as i understand he was a bit manipulative....I wonder if he still pretends to be his own father too? Haven’t seen either in ages
It had nothing to do with me......I missed so much in a short amount of time … back to work
I forgot about that partI wonder if he still pretends to be his own father too? Haven’t seen either in ages
I though @AmberWarning was joking..... That is super weirdI forgot about that part
Bad images in my head nowThe family that tributes together stays together