PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,203 We all know that even though I've left, I am still lurking....Just more focused on work
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,208 BunnyBeeHope said: Lurk Click to expand... Hope.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,209 VforFremch said: Morning everyone Click to expand... Good morning.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,213 VforFremch said: What’s up? Click to expand... Just waking up and getting ready for work. Yourself?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,215 Just finished putting on some clothes and I’ll get to the car soon
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,216 ericx said: sleepy Click to expand... You can go back to sleep. If anyone says anything, jsut say that a French priest holding a baguette as weapon told you so
ericx said: sleepy Click to expand... You can go back to sleep. If anyone says anything, jsut say that a French priest holding a baguette as weapon told you so
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,217 BunnyBeeHope said: I took his name in marriage Click to expand... Was this some Vegas style get away I was complete unaware of?
BunnyBeeHope said: I took his name in marriage Click to expand... Was this some Vegas style get away I was complete unaware of?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,218 They can’t do anything against the power of Jesuis Christe
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,219 BunnyBeeHope said: I took his name in marriage Click to expand... Do you guys swing?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 19, 2026 #408,220 Lurking said: Was this some Vegas style get away I was complete unaware of? Click to expand... Too late
Lurking said: Was this some Vegas style get away I was complete unaware of? Click to expand... Too late