Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,621 BaileyXcX said: Wait what? Which one? Click to expand... Exactly.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,622 i nearly made a similar joke but it made even me blush
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,623 Did I really stab you in the back bc I didn’t mean to
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,624 Wait I’m gonna make a joke about stabbing something
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,626 BaileyXcX said: Did I really stab you in the back bc I didn’t mean to Click to expand... Lol. Nooooo. Did you not see my wink emoji Then, my hug emoji. Sorry i'm a little too tired I think to think straight
BaileyXcX said: Did I really stab you in the back bc I didn’t mean to Click to expand... Lol. Nooooo. Did you not see my wink emoji Then, my hug emoji. Sorry i'm a little too tired I think to think straight
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,627 BaileyXcX said: But sexually Click to expand...
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,628 BaileyXcX said: But sexually Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,629 Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. Nooooo. Did you not see my wink emoji Then, my hug emoji. Sorry i'm a little too tired I think to think straight Click to expand... Yes, actually I did. I saw two of them, but I am not thinking clearly obviously or am I
Tender_n_Crispy said: Lol. Nooooo. Did you not see my wink emoji Then, my hug emoji. Sorry i'm a little too tired I think to think straight Click to expand... Yes, actually I did. I saw two of them, but I am not thinking clearly obviously or am I
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,630 I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,631 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,632 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand... First of all
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand... First of all
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,634 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand... so feisty... love it
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm gonna start announcing every joke I'm gonna do too. Definitely helps it land better Click to expand... so feisty... love it
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,636 BaileyXcX said: Yes, actually I did. I saw two of them, but I am not thinking clearly obviously or am I Click to expand... i don't know. . I have no recollection of you stabby stabby me. I remember temporarily forgetting that stimulating stabbing is your thing.
BaileyXcX said: Yes, actually I did. I saw two of them, but I am not thinking clearly obviously or am I Click to expand... i don't know. . I have no recollection of you stabby stabby me. I remember temporarily forgetting that stimulating stabbing is your thing.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,637 One of my cats is judging me like she’s never seen me hump the mattress before
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,640 I’m announcing that I’m gonna post a funny meme now