BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,082 It was on tv the other night. If you had found your shoes I woulda invited you over
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,083 I have probably seen just about every cartoon. So many in my head, they all mixed together.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,086 Mm. Enjoyable. But I still like the original song.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,089 I hope everyone has been good lately
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,090 Hey Fuzz! It's been a little while. Glad to see ya. It's been great on my end.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,091 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hey Fuzz! It's been a little while. Glad to see ya. It's been great on my end. Click to expand... It has, and same to you dude Glad you have been good
Tender_n_Crispy said: Hey Fuzz! It's been a little while. Glad to see ya. It's been great on my end. Click to expand... It has, and same to you dude Glad you have been good
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,093 Pale face walking in sunshine hurrying to work. Enjoy the day!