youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,281 I am! I mean I’ve just eaten breakfast so I’m at peak ok-ness
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,283 youngbustyredhead said: I am! I mean I’ve just eaten breakfast so I’m at peak ok-ness Click to expand... Cool, ready for the day n all that
youngbustyredhead said: I am! I mean I’ve just eaten breakfast so I’m at peak ok-ness Click to expand... Cool, ready for the day n all that
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,284 youngbustyredhead said: Hru??? Click to expand... Am ok yea, busy week, apartment stuff, and looking after my friends little one for a few days
youngbustyredhead said: Hru??? Click to expand... Am ok yea, busy week, apartment stuff, and looking after my friends little one for a few days
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,285 SeriouslySadie said: Am ok yea, busy week, apartment stuff, and looking after my friends little one for a few days Click to expand... Oooo being Aunt Sadie!
SeriouslySadie said: Am ok yea, busy week, apartment stuff, and looking after my friends little one for a few days Click to expand... Oooo being Aunt Sadie!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,286 SeriouslySadie said: apartment stuff Click to expand... Piano stuff
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,287 youngbustyredhead said: Oooo being Aunt Sadie! Click to expand... Haha indeed, am gonna spoil my way to being number 1 Aunt though
youngbustyredhead said: Oooo being Aunt Sadie! Click to expand... Haha indeed, am gonna spoil my way to being number 1 Aunt though
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,289 youngbustyredhead said: Piano stuff Click to expand... That will actually have a home shortly yea
ericx Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,292 Maddiemoiselle said: Absolutely no one wants that!! Click to expand... Thank you! Happy easter!
ericx Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,293 youngbustyredhead said: Pretty sure no one wants you dead or for you to delete your account Click to expand... Thank you! Happy easter and hope your curling girls get success!
youngbustyredhead said: Pretty sure no one wants you dead or for you to delete your account Click to expand... Thank you! Happy easter and hope your curling girls get success!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,294 ericx said: Thank you! Happy easter and hope your curling girls get success! Click to expand... Ty, same to you
ericx said: Thank you! Happy easter and hope your curling girls get success! Click to expand... Ty, same to you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,295 SeriouslySadie said: Has become expensive firewood Click to expand... whaaaat
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,296 youngbustyredhead said: whaaaat Click to expand... I was joking really