D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,361 Hello this is the national bloop service
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,364 SophUKYis said: Hello this is the national bloop service Click to expand... Oh my I’m not prepared!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,365 AmberWarning said: Two bloops for my friends please ! Click to expand... Ah it helps to have connections
AmberWarning said: Two bloops for my friends please ! Click to expand... Ah it helps to have connections
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,366 Casey86 said: Finally getting something to eat.. Click to expand... Heck yeah
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,367 youngbustyredhead said: Ah it helps to have connections Click to expand... It’s not what you know It’s who you know
youngbustyredhead said: Ah it helps to have connections Click to expand... It’s not what you know It’s who you know
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,368 youngbustyredhead said: Heck yeah Click to expand... I know lol I'm starving
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,369 Casey86 said: I know lol I'm starving Click to expand... What are you getting?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,370 AmberWarning said: It’s not what you know It’s who you know Click to expand... It’s who you know who knows you know that they know And Joey you can’t say anything!!!
AmberWarning said: It’s not what you know It’s who you know Click to expand... It’s who you know who knows you know that they know And Joey you can’t say anything!!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,371 youngbustyredhead said: What are you getting? Click to expand... Baconator meal from Wendy's
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,374 youngbustyredhead said: Haven’t had one in awhile Click to expand... They're delicious and I'm just happy to get some food in my belly. I was definitely getting hangry
youngbustyredhead said: Haven’t had one in awhile Click to expand... They're delicious and I'm just happy to get some food in my belly. I was definitely getting hangry
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,375 We don’t really have Wendy’s. There a few here and there
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,376 AmberWarning said: We don’t really have Wendy’s. There a few here and there Click to expand... We have them everywhere here
AmberWarning said: We don’t really have Wendy’s. There a few here and there Click to expand... We have them everywhere here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,377 Casey86 said: We have them everywhere here Click to expand... Well yes. Murica.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,379 They only started opening here a few years ago (I think they were here before but all closed like 20 years ago). Just checked, there’s 50. Nearest to me is Cambridge:
They only started opening here a few years ago (I think they were here before but all closed like 20 years ago). Just checked, there’s 50. Nearest to me is Cambridge:
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,380 AmberWarning said: Well yes. Murica. Click to expand... Wouldn't be 'Murica without our guns and fast food
AmberWarning said: Well yes. Murica. Click to expand... Wouldn't be 'Murica without our guns and fast food