D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,381 Energetic enough to annoy all the world, here
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,382 Caf has beef totchos Not sure how I feel about that
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,383 Doing good, getting hungry.. so should start thinking of what to do for dinner
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,384 Might go with the bbq chicken drumstick, mac n cheese, and sautéed zucchini & tomato
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,385 Casey86 said: Doing good, getting hungry.. so should start thinking of what to do for dinner Click to expand... Chicken?
Casey86 said: Doing good, getting hungry.. so should start thinking of what to do for dinner Click to expand... Chicken?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,386 Casey86 said: Doing good, getting hungry.. so should start thinking of what to do for dinner Click to expand... Beef totchos
Casey86 said: Doing good, getting hungry.. so should start thinking of what to do for dinner Click to expand... Beef totchos
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,387 youngbustyredhead said: Might go with the bbq chicken drumstick, mac n cheese, and sautéed zucchini & tomato Click to expand... That sounds wonderful, send some my way
youngbustyredhead said: Might go with the bbq chicken drumstick, mac n cheese, and sautéed zucchini & tomato Click to expand... That sounds wonderful, send some my way
D Deleted member 1604069 Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,388 Smiling_Tom said: Energetic enough to annoy all the world, here Click to expand... But not Bailey
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,389 youngbustyredhead said: Beef totchos Click to expand... not me looking that up... looks interesting enough though
youngbustyredhead said: Beef totchos Click to expand... not me looking that up... looks interesting enough though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,391 I had to look it up too I feel like tater tots wouldn’t support the beef and cheese etc like chips do Guess it would be more of a fork type meal @Harthacnut
I had to look it up too I feel like tater tots wouldn’t support the beef and cheese etc like chips do Guess it would be more of a fork type meal @Harthacnut
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,392 Smiling_Tom said: Ok Lily, I accept your advice Click to expand... There’s a first
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,394 youngbustyredhead said: I had to look it up too I feel like tater tots wouldn’t support the beef and cheese etc like chips do Guess it would be more of a fork type meal @Harthacnut Click to expand... I'm sure it'll still taste pretty good though
youngbustyredhead said: I had to look it up too I feel like tater tots wouldn’t support the beef and cheese etc like chips do Guess it would be more of a fork type meal @Harthacnut Click to expand... I'm sure it'll still taste pretty good though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,395 Casey86 said: I'm sure it'll still taste pretty good though Click to expand... Oh no doubt!
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,396 BaileyXcX said: how are y’all? Click to expand... Doing happy like always. Whatever that means.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,398 youngbustyredhead said: Tres leches parfait Click to expand... I miss college life…. *sigh*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,399 I never went, so dont miss it. I do feel i missed out
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 6, 2026 #422,400 youngbustyredhead said: Hru? Click to expand... Also hungry! What’s on the menu?