You do youIts not weird![]()
I really don't know what's going on tbh. But y'all be nice or I'll start fightin
Hey!Morning all x
Its nothin like that, dont think of it weird, last paper i said “forums have there own culture created by original posters and creators with the idea of the topics that they want to express and each sub form creates its own following sometimes created by politics, foreign ideals, and taboo freedom of topics without releasing dangerous private information, in forums I have been visiting and participating in are welcoming to taboo sexual content and is a great positive enviorment for our female members. Female members who post pictures or replies get a lot of positivity and create a healthy confirming outlook on a womens body and the women in the forum are not the social norm to todays standards but are beautiful, standards are to high in our media and women still have the freedom and security to feel comfortable showing there bodys.”
its not turned in or gone through yet, im on draft 1 atm but yea its just a general ideaIt reads like it’s from two different people with different perceptions.
Also you doing a study, yet just told your ‘subjects’. Thinking not the best tactic![]()
Im here for the content, its just easy to use for homeworkThe amount of people who have said they are here for “research” haaha
Homework. Is that what the kids are calling wanking these days?Im here for the content, its just easy to use for homework![]()
idk what this means lol I just got in the line for the drumstick and they gave it to me and I ate itBlow their minds when you get there
WANTView attachment 497819Just found this at my parents house
Kinda is. But if Tash wants to tie me to that chair I'm not complaining.....JSIm here for the content, its just easy to use for homework![]()
Goodness groceries!Goodness groceries Wonders is hot![]()
Men dont have social standards like women doAlso. "Females"![]()
Hi Lil!Morning all x