D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,741 SeriouslySadie said: The weather is also acceptable Click to expand... But its cold and rain looks likely
SeriouslySadie said: The weather is also acceptable Click to expand... But its cold and rain looks likely
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,744 Hello H Bawnny No that doesn't work.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,752 Harthacnut said: All that jazz. Click to expand... *dances like they do in that one musical where that song comes from*
Harthacnut said: All that jazz. Click to expand... *dances like they do in that one musical where that song comes from*
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,753 youngbustyredhead said: Good anchornoon Click to expand... How was the last weekend of band?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,754 youngbustyredhead said: *dances like they do in that one musical where that song comes from* Click to expand... I hope it ends with a lean forward, clap into jazz hands
youngbustyredhead said: *dances like they do in that one musical where that song comes from* Click to expand... I hope it ends with a lean forward, clap into jazz hands
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,757 Harthacnut said: How was the last weekend of band? Click to expand... It was good. Concert went well and my family was there. I'll both miss it and not miss it
Harthacnut said: How was the last weekend of band? Click to expand... It was good. Concert went well and my family was there. I'll both miss it and not miss it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,759 Harthacnut said: I hope it ends with a lean forward, clap into jazz hands Click to expand... Let's say yes
Harthacnut said: I hope it ends with a lean forward, clap into jazz hands Click to expand... Let's say yes
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 20, 2026 #431,760 youngbustyredhead said: It was good. Concert went well and my family was there. I'll both miss it and not miss it Click to expand... Thats how it was for me too
youngbustyredhead said: It was good. Concert went well and my family was there. I'll both miss it and not miss it Click to expand... Thats how it was for me too