Ok that was good lolI ladies nuts on yo chin
hehe
Ok that was good lolI ladies nuts on yo chin
hehe
Oh I got itBailey you can have this one![]()
@youngbustyredhead is an eeeeeeee girlDid he explain the difference between e-girls and i-ladies?
That's what we used lol, I couldn't put you through that though. I ended up puking afterwards...Ready to assist with my sawzall!
It true@youngbustyredhead is an eeeeeeee girl
OhThat's what we used lol, I couldn't put you through that though. I ended up puking afterwards...
Next time I'll make sure to hire you for your sawzall abilitiesOh
Well I am ready to assist with my sawzall on jobs that don’t involve![]()
![]()
Haha that works, I'll set up the ladder and do the restI will cut all the drywall 4 feet and lower
Like maybe the ladder he’s onWe will have it done in no time
Assuming I don’t get carried away and sawz something I’m not supposed to
NoSaw my head off