L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,503 youngbustyredhead said: Now it’s time for Psychology Click to expand... Perfect, come back and explain me to me.
youngbustyredhead said: Now it’s time for Psychology Click to expand... Perfect, come back and explain me to me.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,504 I'm like, having an existential crisis
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,508 Well everything is meaningless isnt it.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,509 Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand... What happened?
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,510 Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand... Not everything.. it's down to us to see the meaning in life, but when we are struggling to see the glimmer of hope, it certainly can feel meaningless. Hope all is ok mate
Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand... Not everything.. it's down to us to see the meaning in life, but when we are struggling to see the glimmer of hope, it certainly can feel meaningless. Hope all is ok mate
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,512 Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand... Most things, is just now n again the odd thing that makes it worth it
Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand... Most things, is just now n again the odd thing that makes it worth it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,513 Not sure about meaningless Ciaran Maybe pointless sometimes
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,514 AmberWarning said: Not sure about meaningless Ciaran Maybe pointless sometimes Click to expand... for you too
AmberWarning said: Not sure about meaningless Ciaran Maybe pointless sometimes Click to expand... for you too
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,515 Harthacnut said: Well everything is meaningless isnt it. Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,517 Also while I’m on a roll. I know I’m not the person to be saying this, but the message is valid, despite the messenger not being valid Some of y’all need to learn how to discuss differences in private
Also while I’m on a roll. I know I’m not the person to be saying this, but the message is valid, despite the messenger not being valid Some of y’all need to learn how to discuss differences in private
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Apr 21, 2026 #432,518 Unless the idea is to shame them. I didn’t consider that