D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,221 Curvylily said: View attachment 502717 Click to expand... Dog
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,222 SophUKYis said: I’ve decided I’m going to space Click to expand... I fully support this idea
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,223 SophUKYis said: I’ve decided I’m going to space Click to expand... Where specifically?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,225 youngbustyredhead said: Where specifically? Click to expand... Wherever the road takes me
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,226 Curvylily said: View attachment 502717 Click to expand... Pluuuuuuushhhh!
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,229 vanilla_hips said: Pluuuuuuushhhh! Click to expand... I looked for the cow but she was locked away. The llama was getting a haircut. This was the official explanation given.
vanilla_hips said: Pluuuuuuushhhh! Click to expand... I looked for the cow but she was locked away. The llama was getting a haircut. This was the official explanation given.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,230 SophUKYis said: I want a lightsaber Click to expand... Darth Amber owns one.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,231 Curvylily said: At the zoo, work event So cold though, most of the animals aren’t really out Click to expand... Cats
Curvylily said: At the zoo, work event So cold though, most of the animals aren’t really out Click to expand... Cats
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,232 SophUKYis said: I want a lightsaber Click to expand... Manifest it!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,233 Curvylily said: I looked for the cow but she was locked away. The llama was getting a haircut. This was the official explanation given. Click to expand... Cow, llama, haircut... I don't get it.
Curvylily said: I looked for the cow but she was locked away. The llama was getting a haircut. This was the official explanation given. Click to expand... Cow, llama, haircut... I don't get it.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,234 SophUKYis said: Space frog Click to expand...
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,235 I have yet to see the penguins here. They are always inside. Probably reading
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,236 Curvylily said: I have yet to see the penguins here. They are always inside. Probably reading Click to expand... Are there baby elephants?
Curvylily said: I have yet to see the penguins here. They are always inside. Probably reading Click to expand... Are there baby elephants?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,237 vanilla_hips said: Cow, llama, haircut... I don't get it. Click to expand... I think the vet was doing check ups, but the sign said haircut
vanilla_hips said: Cow, llama, haircut... I don't get it. Click to expand... I think the vet was doing check ups, but the sign said haircut
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,238 vanilla_hips said: Are there baby elephants? Click to expand... I wish! This is more like a small city zoo
vanilla_hips said: Are there baby elephants? Click to expand... I wish! This is more like a small city zoo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,239 Curvylily said: I have yet to see the penguins here. They are always inside. Probably reading Click to expand... Or
Curvylily said: I have yet to see the penguins here. They are always inside. Probably reading Click to expand... Or
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular May 5, 2026 #439,240 Curvylily said: I wish! This is more like a small city zoo Click to expand... Explains why there are cows to see there.
Curvylily said: I wish! This is more like a small city zoo Click to expand... Explains why there are cows to see there.