SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,223 Harthacnut said: Otters arent? Click to expand... No
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,224 I'm calling a meeting of the otter council now
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,227 SweetLittleIvy said: Ducks and hedgehogs seem safer Click to expand... HEDGEHOGS ARE LITERALLY COVERED IN PRICKS
SweetLittleIvy said: Ducks and hedgehogs seem safer Click to expand... HEDGEHOGS ARE LITERALLY COVERED IN PRICKS
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,228 Just make sure the cat owners don’t come I think they cheat
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,229 Harthacnut said: Prepare yourselves. Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,230 AND BOY DUCKS HAVE CORKSCREW PEENS
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,231 SweetLittleIvy said: Ducks and hedgehogs seem safer Click to expand... Horses are a Safe bet
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,232 Harthacnut said: HEDGEHOGS ARE LITERALLY COVERED IN PRICKS Click to expand... But the little tiny ones...
Harthacnut said: HEDGEHOGS ARE LITERALLY COVERED IN PRICKS Click to expand... But the little tiny ones...
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,233 FYI ducks are so aggressive when they mate they can drown the female
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,234 Anyway, I sat in the Park and when I got up had duck shit all over my cream shorts. Which has not come off, so I have decided I don’t like
Anyway, I sat in the Park and when I got up had duck shit all over my cream shorts. Which has not come off, so I have decided I don’t like
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,235 SarcasticSadie said: Anyway, I sat in the Park and when I got up had duck shit all over my cream shorts. Which has not come off, so I have decided I don’t like Click to expand... Kinky bitch
SarcasticSadie said: Anyway, I sat in the Park and when I got up had duck shit all over my cream shorts. Which has not come off, so I have decided I don’t like Click to expand... Kinky bitch
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,238 Harthacnut said: Sadie doing public scat Click to expand... Don’t try to make your thing mine Mr
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,240 There’s a whole thread of someone posting another member’s pics. So odd. I wonder if she gave permission
There’s a whole thread of someone posting another member’s pics. So odd. I wonder if she gave permission