PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,464 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm too old for this work stuff Click to expand... You need a job where you can drink.....legally....
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm too old for this work stuff Click to expand... You need a job where you can drink.....legally....
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,465 PlayfullDude said: You need a job where you can drink.....legally.... Click to expand... British politician?
PlayfullDude said: You need a job where you can drink.....legally.... Click to expand... British politician?
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,467 SarcasticSadie said: Dog Click to expand... Drastic Sarcastic DOG
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,471 ericx said: Sunny and cold. What a waste. Click to expand... Same
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,472 BunnyBeeHope said: Need a sugar daddy I ain't too proud Click to expand... I'd volunteer, But it would be more like a flour daddy....
BunnyBeeHope said: Need a sugar daddy I ain't too proud Click to expand... I'd volunteer, But it would be more like a flour daddy....
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,473 PlayfullDude said: I'd volunteer, But it would be more like a flour daddy.... Click to expand... Better than a yeast daddy
PlayfullDude said: I'd volunteer, But it would be more like a flour daddy.... Click to expand... Better than a yeast daddy
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,475 Professor_Oral said: I have a headache Also, Morning Click to expand... Headache be gone!
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,477 Harthacnut said: Did that work? Click to expand... Sadly, no
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,478 Harthacnut said: Did that work? Click to expand... Thanks! It worked.