D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,561 ericx said: This thread might seriously damage my mental health. Click to expand... Did you search bukkake!?
ericx said: This thread might seriously damage my mental health. Click to expand... Did you search bukkake!?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,562 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhhhh want a fun fact of the day??? Click to expand... Yes.
ericx Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,563 Harthacnut said: Did you search bukkake!? Click to expand... Haha for vacancies yes..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,564 Harthacnut said: Yes. Click to expand... Ha it relates to you as it happens. Well kinda : Soooo, I met a friend for coffee the other day. Was chatting away and he mentioned had been on a date, anyway I’m not nosey, but asked him how went etc and he said: Oh great, he’s an ‘Otter’
Harthacnut said: Yes. Click to expand... Ha it relates to you as it happens. Well kinda : Soooo, I met a friend for coffee the other day. Was chatting away and he mentioned had been on a date, anyway I’m not nosey, but asked him how went etc and he said: Oh great, he’s an ‘Otter’
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,565 Oops hadn’t finished my fun fact before hit button, waaaaaait
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,566 I was like whaaat ? Anyway, to the actual point I did not know this, but it turns out an ‘Otter’ is in the Bear family. ‘Hairy, but slimmer/athletic’ Ha
I was like whaaat ? Anyway, to the actual point I did not know this, but it turns out an ‘Otter’ is in the Bear family. ‘Hairy, but slimmer/athletic’ Ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,567 Bear family in the gay community? Because scientifically it's definitely not part of the bear family
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,572 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... 30?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,576 shambles925 said: 24 Click to expand... Cause the first 6 is out of the circle?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,577 shambles925 said: 24 Click to expand... Ohhhh, Shambles not such a shambles after all We have a winner!!
shambles925 said: 24 Click to expand... Ohhhh, Shambles not such a shambles after all We have a winner!!
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,578 Harthacnut said: Cause the first 6 is out of the circle? Click to expand... You got it
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,580 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh, Shambles not such a shambles after all We have a winner!! Click to expand... Woo hoo
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh, Shambles not such a shambles after all We have a winner!! Click to expand... Woo hoo