Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,983 youngbustyredhead said: And a block of cheddar cheese Click to expand... A. Whole. Block???
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,986 BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe you get this too. You know some days when you just want to tear your stupid face off rather than look at yourself, its that kind of day Click to expand... Yes.. more days than not. I'm sorry you are struggling. But you have friends here and Miss B to speak with.
BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe you get this too. You know some days when you just want to tear your stupid face off rather than look at yourself, its that kind of day Click to expand... Yes.. more days than not. I'm sorry you are struggling. But you have friends here and Miss B to speak with.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,988 cian46irish said: Good morning to anyone about. Click to expand... Hey you!!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,989 Maddiemoiselle said: Hey you!! Click to expand... Hey. Hope all is well?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,990 cian46irish said: Hey. Hope all is well? Click to expand... Fine and dandy. How are you??
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,991 Maddiemoiselle said: Fine and dandy. How are you?? Click to expand... Yeah I’m really good thanks. I’ve been pretty quiet on here for a few months.
Maddiemoiselle said: Fine and dandy. How are you?? Click to expand... Yeah I’m really good thanks. I’ve been pretty quiet on here for a few months.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,992 cian46irish said: Yeah I’m really good thanks. I’ve been pretty quiet on here for a few months. Click to expand... I noticed! What the heck! But I'm glad you're well!
cian46irish said: Yeah I’m really good thanks. I’ve been pretty quiet on here for a few months. Click to expand... I noticed! What the heck! But I'm glad you're well!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #464,993 Maddiemoiselle said: I noticed! What the heck! But I'm glad you're well! Click to expand... Ah just been busy moving apartments. Youngest daughter been taking charge of the decorating and layout. It’s been fun. One thing for sure, I shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a paintbrush
Maddiemoiselle said: I noticed! What the heck! But I'm glad you're well! Click to expand... Ah just been busy moving apartments. Youngest daughter been taking charge of the decorating and layout. It’s been fun. One thing for sure, I shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near a paintbrush