PsychoholicSlag 🚬🪴🗿 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,441 Maddiemoiselle said: I. Want. Snack. Click to expand... I read that as smack.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,442 vanilla_hips said: Why didn't you check beforehand whether the optician was open?????? Click to expand... I did
vanilla_hips said: Why didn't you check beforehand whether the optician was open?????? Click to expand... I did
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,443 Maddiemoiselle said: Amber is a royal cunt Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: is has Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle said: Amber is a royal cunt Click to expand... SarcasticSadie said: is has Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,444 SarcasticSadie said: I did Click to expand... So the rolling across the city had nothing to do with the optician???
SarcasticSadie said: I did Click to expand... So the rolling across the city had nothing to do with the optician???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,445 PsychoholicSlag said: I read that as smack. Click to expand... Mebbe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,446 vanilla_hips said: So the rolling across the city had nothing to do with the optician??? Click to expand... I checked the opening hours online MsMoo
vanilla_hips said: So the rolling across the city had nothing to do with the optician??? Click to expand... I checked the opening hours online MsMoo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,447 Couldn't see the hours properly without glasses. Catch 22
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,449 I hope the Gotham city porcupines win the football tonight
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,450 BunnyBeeHope said: Couldn't see the hours properly without glasses. Catch 22 Click to expand... *laugh reacted to this cause everyone else did but I have no idea what's going on*
BunnyBeeHope said: Couldn't see the hours properly without glasses. Catch 22 Click to expand... *laugh reacted to this cause everyone else did but I have no idea what's going on*
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,451 vanilla_hips said: Bangarang! Click to expand... Oh... Okay
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,452 vanilla_hips said: Bangarang! Click to expand... Bass
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,453 Holy moly Microsoft are laying off 4,800 employees
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,454 BunnyBeeHope said: Holy moly Microsoft are laying off 4,800 employees Click to expand... So am I but you won't hear about that in the woke mainstream media
BunnyBeeHope said: Holy moly Microsoft are laying off 4,800 employees Click to expand... So am I but you won't hear about that in the woke mainstream media
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,457 BunnyBeeHope said: What did you have them all doing for you Click to expand... Certain nefarious deeds
BunnyBeeHope said: What did you have them all doing for you Click to expand... Certain nefarious deeds
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,459 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... Lick me
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 6, 2026 #471,460 Maddiemoiselle said: Lick me Click to expand... "I lick you too" doesn't work here. I just lick you.