BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,742 Amberrlicious said: Basically most of that album and a few other tracks yes. 20th anniversary. Know what I found out the other day ? MCR supported Muse in 2007 but just one day and we went the day before and saw The Streets instead Also hi Click to expand... Thats cruel
Amberrlicious said: Basically most of that album and a few other tracks yes. 20th anniversary. Know what I found out the other day ? MCR supported Muse in 2007 but just one day and we went the day before and saw The Streets instead Also hi Click to expand... Thats cruel
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,743 BunnyBeeHope said: Shout at him umbrella academy sucked Click to expand... I liked it Maybe not the last season though
BunnyBeeHope said: Shout at him umbrella academy sucked Click to expand... I liked it Maybe not the last season though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,746 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Hai
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,750 Ohh cuz I went away right before you got unbanned Hru? Got sick again I guess :/
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,752 Did you enjoy your get away? Yep sick again coughing like a mad yoke
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,753 Idk what a mad yoke is but it doesn’t sound nice
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,754 I did! Spent time with the gf, with and without her family Saw fireworks Saw a big lake Was somewhat cooler than home has been so that was nice
I did! Spent time with the gf, with and without her family Saw fireworks Saw a big lake Was somewhat cooler than home has been so that was nice
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,756 Could you swim in the lake or is that not allowed?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,759 BunnyBeeHope said: Could you swim in the lake or is that not allowed? Click to expand... We could have, there’s lots of little beaches there, but we just waded
BunnyBeeHope said: Could you swim in the lake or is that not allowed? Click to expand... We could have, there’s lots of little beaches there, but we just waded
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 7, 2026 #471,760 BunnyBeeHope said: Do you work right up until the end of summer? Click to expand... Not quite, I’ll get a couple weeks off before I go back to school
BunnyBeeHope said: Do you work right up until the end of summer? Click to expand... Not quite, I’ll get a couple weeks off before I go back to school