Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,881 Professor_Oral said: I think outside might disagree with you Click to expand... Iced coffee then
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,882 Amberrlicious said: Iced coffee then Click to expand... I'm not a fan of iced coffee.. no idea why. We have a Pret next door, might go see if they still do their smoothies
Amberrlicious said: Iced coffee then Click to expand... I'm not a fan of iced coffee.. no idea why. We have a Pret next door, might go see if they still do their smoothies
SweetLittleIvy Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,886 I am Infront of the heater with the origin lovers carrying on, how are you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,887 In front of the heater too. Feeling a little off today.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,893 We’re in another heatwave. Going to be hot till the weekend
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,896 Hopefully a cool change will go through and cool everything down for you.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #471,900 youngbustyredhead said: Hi Lil! And Hope And Ivy And Amber! Click to expand... Cat I mean hi bestieeeee
youngbustyredhead said: Hi Lil! And Hope And Ivy And Amber! Click to expand... Cat I mean hi bestieeeee