C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,181 LeiaSkywalker said: Unless you pulled a muscle out of your ass Click to expand... Haha. Cheeky..but no.
LeiaSkywalker said: Unless you pulled a muscle out of your ass Click to expand... Haha. Cheeky..but no.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,182 Had a nice cold shower earlier and I've been off work so had plenty of sleep. Clearly need more though.
Had a nice cold shower earlier and I've been off work so had plenty of sleep. Clearly need more though.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,183 Anyone fancy an iced ginger/mango lime ade?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,184 I spy curioustash wonder what she is upto at this hour..
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,187 LeiaSkywalker said: I wrote a letter to the sun telling it to fuck off. Don't worry guys, I got this. Click to expand... I hope you told it to fuck off and to go to Glasgow for a fucking change!! Not just the 10 times a year it shows its face here
LeiaSkywalker said: I wrote a letter to the sun telling it to fuck off. Don't worry guys, I got this. Click to expand... I hope you told it to fuck off and to go to Glasgow for a fucking change!! Not just the 10 times a year it shows its face here
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,190 Amberrlicious said: Good morning Click to expand... Good morning How are you today?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,191 Morning Cian I’m ok thanks. Sleepy but ok You?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,192 I’m well thanks. Just heading out to work for a few hours
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,193 Well that’s where I’ve been for the past hour. Just 7.5 to go
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,195 Morning Hope. Did you sleep well? Are you feeling any better ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,196 I slept loads fell asleep at like 8 last night. Feeling a bit better not 100% but getting there
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,197 The sleep will help. Another day or two maybe. Can’t remember the last time I went to bed that early
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,199 Can’t get myself to bed early at the moment Can’t think why
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,200 Amberrlicious said: Can’t get myself to bed early at the moment Can’t think why Click to expand... *censored comment*
Amberrlicious said: Can’t get myself to bed early at the moment Can’t think why Click to expand... *censored comment*