Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,807 LeiaSkywalker said: Hi, I'm Stanthropical Click to expand... I knew it!!!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,808 SarcasticSadie said: I can see Click to expand... Prove it!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,809 SarcasticSadie said: I can see Click to expand... Was the optician open today?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,811 LeiaSkywalker said: Hi, I'm Stanthropical Click to expand... Ban me.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,812 Maddiemoiselle said: Prove it! Click to expand... Well I could read this ha
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,814 vanilla_hips said: Ban me. Click to expand... You're banned sideways
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,815 vanilla_hips said: Where is ??? Click to expand... At My Chemical Romance
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,816 LeiaSkywalker said: You're banned sideways Click to expand... I guess this complies with FCN's guidelines.
LeiaSkywalker said: You're banned sideways Click to expand... I guess this complies with FCN's guidelines.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,817 vanilla_hips said: I guess this complies with FCN's guidelines. Click to expand... Doesn't matter, I'm Stan.
vanilla_hips said: I guess this complies with FCN's guidelines. Click to expand... Doesn't matter, I'm Stan.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,818 SarcasticSadie said: At My Chemical Romance Click to expand... Sup honey. I mean sup salsa.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,819 ConsciousNobody said: Sup honey. I mean sup salsa. Click to expand... Heyyy Ya ok?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jul 11, 2026 #473,820 ConsciousNobody said: Sup honey. I mean sup salsa. Click to expand... Damn...