Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,443 Hey Hope and I'm doing pretty good. Hope you're doing well too
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,445 Hey Casey Hope did you have a nice time at the beach ?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,446 Hey Amber. I did it was super refreshing until we had to escape jellyfish
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,447 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Amber. I did it was super refreshing until we had to escape jellyfish Click to expand... Oh that sounds like heaven and then HELL
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Amber. I did it was super refreshing until we had to escape jellyfish Click to expand... Oh that sounds like heaven and then HELL
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,448 Glad you escaped. Nasty thing Although quite pretty
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,449 Scarlet did some art recently with a jellyfish it was really cool
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,450 Amberrlicious said: Scarlet did some art recently with a jellyfish it was really cool Click to expand... Cute
Amberrlicious said: Scarlet did some art recently with a jellyfish it was really cool Click to expand... Cute
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,451 The hot weather has a bunch more of them blooming than usually
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,453 Amberrlicious said: View attachment 513551 Click to expand... Wow that's really good
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,454 Traced and coloured and then there’s some freehand bits I cropped out
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,455 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah not too bad here. Had a nice weekend Click to expand... That's good to hear and glad you enjoyed your weekend
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah not too bad here. Had a nice weekend Click to expand... That's good to hear and glad you enjoyed your weekend
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,456 Amberrlicious said: View attachment 513551 Click to expand... Looks like a smiley face with the two middle marks as eyes and the smile below
Amberrlicious said: View attachment 513551 Click to expand... Looks like a smiley face with the two middle marks as eyes and the smile below
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,459 Amberrlicious said: What do you think @Tash26 should CN be in charge ? Click to expand... Yeah I guess that could be neat
Amberrlicious said: What do you think @Tash26 should CN be in charge ? Click to expand... Yeah I guess that could be neat
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 12, 2026 #474,460 Amberrlicious said: I’m fairness I think Tash would be happy if we all took turns at being in charge Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: I’m fairness I think Tash would be happy if we all took turns at being in charge Click to expand...