youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,961 Yay! No two hour commute or whatever after work!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,962 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm waiting for work to end Click to expand... Smirky smirk
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,963 Casey86 said: I'm just hoping it's an easy day with no issues....the other two days were dreadful lol Click to expand... Boooo dreadful
Casey86 said: I'm just hoping it's an easy day with no issues....the other two days were dreadful lol Click to expand... Boooo dreadful
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,964 youngbustyredhead said: Boooo dreadful Click to expand... It happens time to time unfortunately and it's always Mark's fault
youngbustyredhead said: Boooo dreadful Click to expand... It happens time to time unfortunately and it's always Mark's fault
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,965 youngbustyredhead said: Yay! No two hour commute or whatever after work! Click to expand... only 15 minutes lol
youngbustyredhead said: Yay! No two hour commute or whatever after work! Click to expand... only 15 minutes lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,966 Casey86 said: only 15 minutes lol Click to expand... Heck yes This is the way
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,967 youngbustyredhead said: Heck yes This is the way Click to expand... Right it definitely is lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,968 Well it’s that time Time to put on pants
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,971 A necessary evil I don’t think they’ll pay me if I show up without pants
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,972 youngbustyredhead said: A necessary evil I don’t think they’ll pay me if I show up without pants Click to expand... Or they might pay you more ???
youngbustyredhead said: A necessary evil I don’t think they’ll pay me if I show up without pants Click to expand... Or they might pay you more ???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,974 Time for a little experiment! I’ll let you know how it goes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,975 Have a good rest of your evening Lil! And have good days everyone else!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,978 Sans pants is an Australian podcast network. #random fact
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #478,980 22 pages.. sorry, I haven't got the capacity to read that lol Also.. Hi!