D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,341 youngbustyredhead said: Did you know that it's a British thing? Click to expand... Being British, yes I did.
youngbustyredhead said: Did you know that it's a British thing? Click to expand... Being British, yes I did.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,342 LeiaSkywalker said: Being British, yes I did. Click to expand... I had to explain it to Maddie Amber and Tash had already explained it while I was away googling it but I still feel I did a service
LeiaSkywalker said: Being British, yes I did. Click to expand... I had to explain it to Maddie Amber and Tash had already explained it while I was away googling it but I still feel I did a service
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,343 LeiaSkywalker said: Being British, yes I did. Click to expand... You're British?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,344 youngbustyredhead said: I had to explain it to Maddie Amber and Tash had already explained it while I was away googling it but I still feel I did a service Click to expand... Is Leia British?
youngbustyredhead said: I had to explain it to Maddie Amber and Tash had already explained it while I was away googling it but I still feel I did a service Click to expand... Is Leia British?
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,345 Without our sense of humour, I'm not non Brits would fully appreciate panto tbh.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,346 Maddiemoiselle said: Is Leia British? Click to expand... *googles "is Leia British"* ... Yes!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,347 Maddiemoiselle said: You're British? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Is Leia British? Click to expand... lol?
Maddiemoiselle said: You're British? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Is Leia British? Click to expand... lol?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,348 LeiaSkywalker said: Without our sense of humour, I'm not non Brits would fully appreciate panto tbh. Click to expand... Oh yes we would!
LeiaSkywalker said: Without our sense of humour, I'm not non Brits would fully appreciate panto tbh. Click to expand... Oh yes we would!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,349 youngbustyredhead said: Oh yes we would! Click to expand... Ok you win.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,350 LeiaSkywalker said: lol? Click to expand... ARE. YOU. BRITISH????????
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,351 LeiaSkywalker said: Ok you win. Click to expand... Ok. Give her the prize
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,352 LeiaSkywalker said: Ok you win. Click to expand... Yay!
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,353 Maddiemoiselle said: ARE. YOU. BRITISH???????? Click to expand... Oi oi you right little slag!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,354 LeiaSkywalker said: Oi oi you right little slag! Click to expand... Okay okay I believe you now!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,355 Red is gonna cum about you being British
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,356 I was under the impression everyone knew already.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,357 LeiaSkywalker said: I was under the impression everyone knew already. Click to expand... red didn't
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,358 LeiaSkywalker said: I was under the impression everyone knew already. Click to expand... We did! Just some silliness bc I explained to Maddie what panto was after the actual Brits Tash and Amber had already explained it
LeiaSkywalker said: I was under the impression everyone knew already. Click to expand... We did! Just some silliness bc I explained to Maddie what panto was after the actual Brits Tash and Amber had already explained it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 22, 2026 #479,360 Maddiemoiselle said: red didn't Click to expand... I did too!