youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,181 Soothe Worry could almost be a Star Wars character name
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,182 ...I may have been watching too much Star Wars lately
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,184 youngbustyredhead said: Star Wars Click to expand... Sup
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,197 I want to fly out to a certain city so I can eat the viral plant-based fruit ice-cream/cake desserts. But damn those calories oh and the air fare.
I want to fly out to a certain city so I can eat the viral plant-based fruit ice-cream/cake desserts. But damn those calories oh and the air fare.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,198 Maddiemoiselle said: Bored and lonely Click to expand... I will send you the video, so we can better enact the skit.
Maddiemoiselle said: Bored and lonely Click to expand... I will send you the video, so we can better enact the skit.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,199 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Hey lovely. G'morning.