Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,242 ConsciousNobody said: Afternoon Bo. I need to call you something else. How about Alice? Click to expand... Why Alice?
ConsciousNobody said: Afternoon Bo. I need to call you something else. How about Alice? Click to expand... Why Alice?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,245 ConsciousNobody said: Alice in WONDERland. Click to expand... Oh of course. Alice works.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,246 Was gonna say cause she’s in chains but was to slow ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,248 By the power vested in me, I dub thee Betty Boop to now be known as Alice also by me. ♥
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,249 Your pfp has returned Lil’, have always liked that one
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,250 ConsciousNobody said: By the power vested in me, I dub thee Betty Boop to now be known as Alice also by me. ♥ Click to expand... I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha
ConsciousNobody said: By the power vested in me, I dub thee Betty Boop to now be known as Alice also by me. ♥ Click to expand... I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,252 SarcasticSadie said: Your pfp has returned Lil’, have always liked that one Click to expand... This is the one I always come back to.
SarcasticSadie said: Your pfp has returned Lil’, have always liked that one Click to expand... This is the one I always come back to.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,253 SarcasticSadie said: I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha Click to expand... That's a secret, I will never tell. xoxo, gossip girl (aka humphrey) Well I have only ever called Bo, Betty Boop. So it's not that difficult. Alice is a bit whimsical and adds flare, fits Lil perfectly.
SarcasticSadie said: I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha Click to expand... That's a secret, I will never tell. xoxo, gossip girl (aka humphrey) Well I have only ever called Bo, Betty Boop. So it's not that difficult. Alice is a bit whimsical and adds flare, fits Lil perfectly.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,255 Okay time to go off to land. Catch you lovelies later. Behave.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,256 SarcasticSadie said: Right, gotta dash ladies. TC for now X Click to expand... Have a good one
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,257 ConsciousNobody said: Okay time to go off to land. Catch you lovelies later. Behave. Click to expand... Sleep well xx
ConsciousNobody said: Okay time to go off to land. Catch you lovelies later. Behave. Click to expand... Sleep well xx
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,258 Have a great day at work Salsa. Have a lovely noon Alice. xx
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,259 SarcasticSadie said: I have this effect on people ha Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,260 SarcasticSadie said: I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha Click to expand... Spreadsheet
SarcasticSadie said: I have no idea how you remember all these nicknames you have ha Click to expand... Spreadsheet