SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,621 Maddiemoiselle said: I never narrowed it down to the UK. I said somewhere in Europe Click to expand... Goober
Maddiemoiselle said: I never narrowed it down to the UK. I said somewhere in Europe Click to expand... Goober
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,622 Amberrlicious said: Close Click to expand... Give or take 5000 miles
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,623 Amberrlicious said: Close Click to expand... Yes close to Texas
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,624 SarcasticSadie said: Goober Click to expand... No u
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,626 BunnyBeeHope said: @VelvetReverie is this a thing!? View attachment 518979 Click to expand... Yup. Absolutely normal and totally crazy at the same time.
BunnyBeeHope said: @VelvetReverie is this a thing!? View attachment 518979 Click to expand... Yup. Absolutely normal and totally crazy at the same time.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,627 VelvetReverie said: Yup. Absolutely normal (and totally crazy) at the same time. Click to expand... Hi!
VelvetReverie said: Yup. Absolutely normal (and totally crazy) at the same time. Click to expand... Hi!
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,630 Maddiemoiselle said: Five before half hour Click to expand... Vijf voor half [enter whatever hour here]. But we also use 25 past the hour. It depends.
Maddiemoiselle said: Five before half hour Click to expand... Vijf voor half [enter whatever hour here]. But we also use 25 past the hour. It depends.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,631 VelvetReverie said: Vijf voor half [enter whatever hour here]. But we also use 25 past the hour. It depends. Click to expand... Wierdies
VelvetReverie said: Vijf voor half [enter whatever hour here]. But we also use 25 past the hour. It depends. Click to expand... Wierdies
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,632 Maddiemoiselle said: Wierdies Click to expand... We're Dutch. It comes with the territory
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,633 I need to study you people. Understand your weirdness
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,634 Maddiemoiselle said: I need to study you people. Understand your weirdness Click to expand... Good luck, lol.
Maddiemoiselle said: I need to study you people. Understand your weirdness Click to expand... Good luck, lol.
VelvetReverie Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,635 And a typical Dutch saying is.. Doe nou maar gewoon dan doe je al gek genoeg. Meaning, just be normal, that's weird enough. Clearly we are self-aware. Last edited: Aug 22, 2026
And a typical Dutch saying is.. Doe nou maar gewoon dan doe je al gek genoeg. Meaning, just be normal, that's weird enough. Clearly we are self-aware.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,638 Amberrlicious said: where ? Click to expand... Where is there not a pervert more like it?!?! Amirite amirite. Am. I. Right?
Amberrlicious said: where ? Click to expand... Where is there not a pervert more like it?!?! Amirite amirite. Am. I. Right?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,639 VelvetReverie said: And a typical Dutch saying is.. Doe nou maar gewoon dan doe je altijd gek genoeg. Meaning, just be normal, that's weird enough. Clearly we are self-aware. Click to expand... We like weirdies though!
VelvetReverie said: And a typical Dutch saying is.. Doe nou maar gewoon dan doe je altijd gek genoeg. Meaning, just be normal, that's weird enough. Clearly we are self-aware. Click to expand... We like weirdies though!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 22, 2026 #495,640 Tash26 said: Where is there not a pervert more like it?!?! Amirite amirite. Am. I. Right? Click to expand... You right
Tash26 said: Where is there not a pervert more like it?!?! Amirite amirite. Am. I. Right? Click to expand... You right