BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,403 Oh hell yes. I'm not planning on doing a thing
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,406 Just been keeping myself busy away from here. This place was getting too depressing for me.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,407 I get that good to get some fresh air so to speak
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,415 Hey hey hey Not been here much today Still off work Hope ?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,417 Hello all High drama at work today. Two managers that can’t play nice.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,418 LilyBitCheeky said: Hello all High drama at work today. Two managers that can’t play nice. Click to expand... Tell them they should kiss
LilyBitCheeky said: Hello all High drama at work today. Two managers that can’t play nice. Click to expand... Tell them they should kiss
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Sep 16, 2026 #508,419 While I was looking up that gif I found one for Hope