Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,921 SarcasticSadie said: Though I think Bboy probably would, he chases birds in the park a lot Click to expand... Definitely would if he caught one.
SarcasticSadie said: Though I think Bboy probably would, he chases birds in the park a lot Click to expand... Definitely would if he caught one.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,923 Don’t rate his chances catching one ha But will keep him fit trying )
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,924 Thing is he likes chasing things but I doing think he’d know what to do with bit if he caught one
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,927 Just wait untill your dogs go through their ace of bass phase.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,930 Im a firm believer that lost things were better in the 90s. Then you remeber things like this happened
Im a firm believer that lost things were better in the 90s. Then you remeber things like this happened
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,931 Ok that looks weird I googled ace of bass I know that “all that she wants” song I don’t think Walter or Bertie want another baby
Ok that looks weird I googled ace of bass I know that “all that she wants” song I don’t think Walter or Bertie want another baby
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,932 Amberrlicious said: Ok that looks weird I googled ace of bass I know that “all that she wants” song I don’t think Walter or Bertie want another baby Click to expand... Do they see the sign though?
Amberrlicious said: Ok that looks weird I googled ace of bass I know that “all that she wants” song I don’t think Walter or Bertie want another baby Click to expand... Do they see the sign though?
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,935 My last dog went through an ace of bass phase.
Talkie-Toaster Resident FCN Regular Sep 20, 2026 #509,938 Doesn't help that I calling them ace of bass They are fantastic fish