Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,545 Talkie-Toaster said: My throat hurts Click to expand... Mine does too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,548 Okay then vitamin c and lots of water if you wanna be healthy about it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,552 Talkie-Toaster said: My throat hurts Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Mine does too Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Dang! May I prescribe some whisky? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Okay then vitamin c and lots of water if you wanna be healthy about it Click to expand... ._.
Talkie-Toaster said: My throat hurts Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Mine does too Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Dang! May I prescribe some whisky? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: Okay then vitamin c and lots of water if you wanna be healthy about it Click to expand... ._.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,553 youngbustyredhead said: ._. Click to expand... she means ginger ale
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,554 Amberrlicious said: she means ginger ale Click to expand... That’s what I thought
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,556 youngbustyredhead said: ._. Click to expand... Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,557 Also: Apple Brie panini: I don’t regret it!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,558 Maddiemoiselle said: Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me???? Click to expand... I didn’t say anything
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 23, 2026 #511,560 youngbustyredhead said: I didn’t say anything Click to expand... I know. Thats the problem.